numbuh_five: (abigail ★ under cover)
[personal profile] numbuh_five
...

Okay, Numbuh Five wants to know.

Anyone else in the Kids Next Door get somethin' from the tree house?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-07-11 04:31 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] numbuh-one.livejournal.com
I did. The tree is at my house, just as it was at home. I believe the Control Room is there as well, although our individual rooms are missing--

How did you find out? I was just about to investigate it.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-07-11 04:34 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] numbuh-five.livejournal.com
The tree house, really?

Hm. We can do without the rooms if that's the case for now.

'Cause Numbuh Five has the super computer here.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-07-11 04:38 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] numbuh-one.livejournal.com
The supercomputer? That's great, Numbuh 5! You've inspected it to make sure it's the real thing?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-07-11 04:40 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] numbuh-five.livejournal.com
Who do ya think you're talking to, Numbuh One?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-07-11 04:46 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] numbuh-one.livejournal.com
How could I ever forget?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-07-11 04:53 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] numbuh-five.livejournal.com
I was just about to ask the same thing!

So how we wanna do this? There's no way Numbuh Five can lug this whole thing to the treehouse. That's just not gonna work.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-07-11 04:56 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] numbuh-one.livejournal.com
If only we had our transportation technology back, this would be much simpler. We may have to just get everyone together and move it, unless someone's obtained a vehicle to use.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-07-11 06:02 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] toughestknd.livejournal.com
I found a picture of the treehouse in the mail, and when I went to show it to Numbuh One, it was there.

Profile

numbuh_five: (Default)
Aʙɪɢᴀɪʟ Lɪɴᴄᴏʟɴ [Nᴜᴍʙᴜʜ 5]

May 2020

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
1011121314 1516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags